A New Resource for Hospitals and Health Systems
Learn about innovations and success stories from peer institutions that have made mental health services more accessible for their healthcare workforce.
Take the first step.
Sign up to get updates from Frontline Connect.
Our robust visual toolkit offers proven strategies for health system leadership working to address the mental health and well-being of the frontline workforce. Access video interviews with leadership, downloadable summaries, a toolkit of innovative best practices, and other resources from national organizations.
Get the tools your organization needs to:
- Raise awareness about how important it is to seek care early for any mental health concerns
- Reduce stigma so healthcare providers feel safe and supported when they seek help
- Implement evidence-based, innovative approaches that help improve access to mental health care
of health care workers report feeling stress1
reported they did not feel like they had adequate emotional support1
In 2021, 3 in 10 frontline healthcare workers either received mental health services, or thought services were needed but did not seek out care.2
- Mental Health America . The mental health of healthcare workers in COVID-19. https://mhanational.org/mental-health-healthcare-workers-covid-19
- Vizheh M, Qorbani M, Arzaghi SM, Muhidin S, Javanmard Z, Esmaeili M . The mental health of healthcare workers in the COVID-19 pandemic: A systematic review. J Diabetes and Metab Disord, 19(2):1967-1978, https://dx.doi.org/10.1007%2Fs40200-020-00643-9