About Frontline Connect
What is Frontline Connect?
Frontline Connect is an initiative that provides leaders of hospitals and health systems with high-impact resources and strategies to improve access to mental health services and supports for the healthcare workforce.
Frontline Connect is based on four core components:
- Convening experts to discuss improving access to mental health care
- Leveraging the power of innovation
- Developing high-impact tools for implementing best practices
- Engaging national partners on dissemination and implementation
Our robust visual toolkit offers proven strategies to address mental health and well-being in frontline healthcare workers. Learn about successful strategies:
- Challenges, innovations and success stories from hospitals and health care systems.
- Innovative approaches that break down common barriers and eradicate stigma
- Influencing leadership & health system changes
- Addressing the needs of special and high-risk populations
- Early career and training programs
- And more!
Who is this for?
Hospital and health system leaders
Are in an optimal position to implement innovative solutions to improve access to mental health care for their healthcare workforce.
Frontline physicians, NPs, RNs, PAs, nurses, and other allied health professionals
Will receive the benefits from the tools and resources their organizations provide.
Why do we need this program?
The COVID-19 pandemic has profoundly impacted the mental health and well-being of frontline healthcare workers. Many continue to experience crisis-level rates of stress, burnout, anxiety, depression, suicidality, trauma, and substance use. Yet healthcare workers are not accessing the mental health care they need when they need it.
Frontline Connect works to break down common barriers that often impede access to care, such as stigma, fear of retribution at work, and discrimination, and more.
This toolkit provides tangible next steps to help health care leadership implement evidence-based stratgies to improve access to care and the mental health and well-being of the frontline workforce.